There are many ways your school and students can become involved in the Rose Hill Cemetery Place-Based Learning Project. If you live in the Tampa Bay area your students can volunteer to join a dedicated group focused on site maintenance and preservation. The cemetery is available for on-site learning experiences. Additionally, you can sponsor the Rose Hill Cemetery Place-Based Learning Project. For more information on how you can get involved please contact Ms. Shannon Peck-Bartle.
Become a Sponsor
The Rose Hill Cemetery Place-Based Learning Project depends on grants and sponsorship for the creation of education materials and the continued efforts of site preservation and maintenance.
How can you become a sponsor?
There are several ways you can sponsor the Rose Hill Cemetery Place-Based Learning Project.
1) Interested individuals and organizations can sponsor the program through the Hillsborough Education Foundation and the Find It Fund It Florida! program. The Rose Hill Cemetery Place-Based Learning Project will list new monetary funding needs through this grant matching program.
2) Our program is always in need of the following:
soft bristled toothbrushes
floral arrangements and beautification plants
3) The Rose Hill Cemetery is in need of new fencing to protect the grounds.
For more information regarding sponsorship please contact Ms. Shannon Peck-Bartle.
The Rose Hill Cemetery is always in need of volunteer help.
1) Site preservation: Volunteers are needed to assist the Rose Hill Cemetery Place-Based Learning Project with site preservation.
2) Site maintenance: Volunteers are needed to help maintain the grounds of the cemetery.
Please contact Ms. Shannon Peck-Bartle to learn more.